- Login to your account
- Navigate using the left-hand sidebar which shows the different feature headings, and click on the heading “Finance” and then click “Quotes”.
- Once you have selected the option “Quotes” you will see a list of quotes created. You will now need to select the “Create Quotes” button in the top right corner.
- Now you have clicked “Create Quote”, you will be redirected to a form where you can complete your quote. Make sure that under “Client” you select the client you want the quote sent to.
- Add items manually or you can choose from products a selected range of products you have added.
- Click here to learn more about how to add a product.
- Now you have completed the quote form, you can now click the “save button at the bottom left of the form. You can choose between saving, saving as a draft and saving and sending the quote. If you select “Save & Send” the quote will be sent to the contact details you have added to the client’s profile.
- If you want to add tax to the quote, you can select the cog next to the cog title on the item form and add or create a tax.
- Once you have saved the Quote, you can will be directed to the “Quotes” list page.
Now you have completed creating your first client, it is worthwhile noting that there is another way in which you can create a client account. This is located within the lead section, where you essentially create a lead account and then convert it into a client once they have purchased. The below is a step-by-step guide on how to achieve this.
- If you now want to view the quote, you can click the quote name code. Here you can view the online quote and you can download to PDF by clicking the download button in the top right.
- Now you have created a new quote, you can click the cog button on the right of the row. Once clicked, you can choose to download, view, send, edit, delete, create invoice, cancel quote or create a duplicate using this quote.
- If you would like to know how to convert quote into an invoice then click here.