- Login to your account
- Navigate using the left-hand sidebar which shows the different feature headings, and click on the heading “Leads”.
- Once you have clicked “Leads” in the sidebar and the page loads, you will then need to click “Add new lead” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Start by filling out the company detail section of the form. Next complete the lead details of the form making sure to add name and email of the lead as these are mandatory.
- Once you’ve filled out the form you can then click the save button in the bottom left.
- Once you have saved you will be redirected to the lead list page. You can change the view of this page by clicking the Kanban Board button in the top right.
Now you have completed creating your first lead, it is worthwhile noting that if you need to complete amendments within the product description then you can click the cog button in order to edit the information. Alternatively, you can also opt to delete products no longer required this way too.
- Now you have changed to Kanban Board you can add new columns to the board. Simply click the add column button in the top right corner.
- You can also edit the column settings by clicking the cog button next to the name of the column title.
- You can also drag and drop leads from one column to the next by clicking and dragging the item.