- Login to your account
- Navigate using the left-hand sidebar which shows the different feature headings, and click on the heading “Finance” and then click “Recurring Invoices”.
- Once you have clicked the “Invoices” option you will be redirected to the invoices list page. Here you can filter between your invoices using the side pop out filter.
- Next, you will need to click the “Add Recurring Invoice” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- You will then be redirected to a new invoice form, which will allow you to attach to a project and client.
- You can then choose how long you would like the recurring invoice to continue running, how frequently the invoices need to be sent and if the client can stop the recurring invoices or not.
- After adding the products manually or by uploading the products directly to the invoices. If you would like to learn more about how to upload products, please click here.
- Once you have completed the invoice form, you can then “Save”.
How to view, edit or delete an invoice
- If you would like to view, edit or delete an invoice you can click the cog icon at the right of the row.
How to create a time log invoice
- Once you have navigated to the “Invoices” page. You can click the “Create Time log invoices” button in the top right corner.
- Once you have clicked the “Create Time Log Invoices”, you’ll be redirected to the invoices form. Here you can complete the invoice form and include the time log details, which is what will be used to generate the price.
- If you would like to know more about how to time log, please click here.