Press Ctrl/Cmd + P to print
or save as PDF
- Login to your account
- Navigate using the left-hand sidebar which shows the different feature headings, and click on the heading “work” and then click “Contracts”.
- Once you have selected the “Contract” option, you will be redirected to the Contracts list. Once here, you can now view all contracts created.
- To create a new contract, click the “Create Contract” button in the top right.
- Once you have selected “Create Contract”, you will be redirected to a form. This form is how you will create your contract. Select the client, add a subject, add a contract value/amount as a minimum.
- Once you have completed creating you contract, you can either choose to reset the contract form or save.
- Once you have saved the contract, you will be redirected to a Contract overview page. In this section, you can view contract or contract renew history.
- You can also click the “View” button in the top right corner of the overview page to view the full contract, discussions and files related to that contract.
- Click download in the top right to download a PDF version of the contract.
- Click Discussions tab to leave a comment for your customer.
- Click files to add a file or upload a file to the contract for the customer to view.